Lounsbury House relies entirely on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations in order to remain open and available for public enjoyment.
You can support Lounsbury House in a number of ways financially, including:
- Outright gifts – Given in cash, check, credit card or gifts of stocks or other assets.
- Tribute gifts – If you know someone who holds a special place in their heart for Lounsbury House, consider making a donation in honor of or in memory of them.
- Sponsorships – Put your company name in front of the thousands of consumers who visit Lounsbury House each year.
- Matching gifts –If your employer has a matching gift program send the form with your donation and Lounsbury House will take care of the rest.
- Planned giving
Lounsbury House is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization on the National Register of Historic Places and is a Connecticut Landmark.
Interested in being a Volunteer?
We need your help in running the programs and events at Lounsbury House. Contact Belinda Lasky at email@example.com to share your time and expertise.
- Administrative help on an as-needed basis.
- Become a Lounsbury Ambassador
Volunteer at Events
- Teddy Bear Tea
- Special Lunches and Dinners on the Porch
- On-site bakers
- Annual Fundraising Events
- Farmers Market
- American Craftsmen Show
- BBQ and Pumpkin Festivals